Monday, July 14, 2008

Its UP.

My website!

So my personal website is up after being down for months and months. Its sat unfinished, as I put off making graphics. And even though its still a bit bare, its up and its functioning!

My website!

Its going to grow. I might add a shop to it in the future, but right now its just a hub to my Etsy shop and blog, and an online portfolio.

The Batcat mini-site is going to be way more fun to make (That is what the Batcat link is all about) so now I can get started on that. yay!

But that can wait because I am making up a TON of stuffy skeletons!!
Stuffy Skeletons!
My early morning shot of the skeletons lined up and waiting to be stuffed and appliqued. I am making some baby safe ones this time too. But for the others, I have to wait on my eyes from Australia, so the hoard will remain eyeless until later this week. I have other colours too, but I will save those for another day.

Studio shot

The little corner of the studio where I often crouch. It looks so full of stuff, and it is. Its actually pretty neat, no Diet Pepsi cans or cats or teetering piles of books and paper like usual. I must be slipping.

Alright, I am starting to blankly stare at the blogger window with dead eyes, so that is when I know its time to end this post. Coffee then skeletons.

5 comments:

  1. i spied it up the other night and am loving the free desktop pictures you have. my desktop is currently "sara and schipperke". i love it!
    the rest of the site looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can any designer, artist or crafter live without diet pepsi???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again,

    Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the "Brillante" Weblog Award in my blog entry from today. Hope all's well!

    Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:25 PM

    I want to dress up your skeleton's in tails and top hats! It's the bridal shop girl in me, I can't help myself sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG KAT. That's a freaking awesome idea. *YOINK* That is the sound of me stealing it.

    ReplyDelete