Thursday, September 25, 2008

Self indulgent.

Here is a post of useless things. I can post junk, its my blog.

I gots a cookie

One dorky pose, then its a blur of cookie devouring! Do not get between me and my icing sugar.

My dude likes to buy me presents when I reach milestones. (I know, awesome right?) He bought me the Hells Kitchen DS game so we can make fancy ass food in video game form while eating takeout onion rings.

Oh, so here is some stuff that is awesome.

I buy items.

#1-Martha Stewart. I already like her, but when Halloween comes around, I want her to adopt me. She just does halloween the way I wish the whole world did it. Its scary and elegant. She gets such good people to work at her magazine! The halloween room setups always look like I want my house to look like year round...

Look what I made! Its from the magazine, its a bat-mobile!! (Click for a tutorial) Gawd, I love it, and it was fun to make. I am never taking it down.

#2-Vampire related book. Enough said. Its almost read already, its not challenging reading. *snarf*

#3-AND philosophy The Haunted House set of yummy bath and shower gels!! OH MY FREAKING LORD I LOVE BLACK LICORICE! I died of happiness. Then the smell brought me back to life. I could drink the stuff. Also has a pumpkin spice and a caramel apple. Its really too adorable to exist.

Um, what else.

Oh right. As I stare down at my hot pink hands, I remember that I dyed my hair again, a nice intense fuchsia with a bit of black.

fake double

Its always so awesome the first few days, people stop me on the street to ask me about it, and kids eyeballs pop out. When I stop having pink hair, I know I will miss kids look of amazement when they realize that THEY could have pink hair if they wanted to. Its freaking sweet. And then the moms flash of panic is sweet too. haha.

So, work stuff...

The last page of my 10 page book (booklet?) is complete, and just the cover remains, which I may have professionally printed, we shall see. Its my big project that I pretend to work on when really I am cooking furiously with Gordon Ramsay on my DS. He hasn't even called a donkey yet in the game. I am disappointed. I am sure its coming.

6 comments:

  1. You are so cute, I just want to hug you. :D

    There is too much to comment on here. But I do want to say that I want the Martha Stewart mag! I looked for it and couldn't find it and then I cried.

    Ummm.. and.... Halloween! yayayaya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:02 PM

    Not to be creepy but you're so *adorable*!! I'm jealous of your hair <3 love the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new colour of your hair, and the bat-mobile is freakin' awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I had red and blue hair, I was in a line up for a ride at Disney World and the little girl in front of me stared at me for a few seconds, then turned back to her mom and said "I want to ride with her!" Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bat mobile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first read about your marthastewart batmobile a couple of weeks ago, I was a bit mixed up with Batman's batmobile, and was imagining exciting possibilities.

    ReplyDelete