Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blackforestcake!

This little raccoon was just added to my Blackforestcake shop!

Wool Felt Raccoon

He's waving.

My parents found this amazing wool, which I think was intended for clothing production. May mens suiting or coats... It probably is vintage actually, but I guess I can't say that unless I actually know...but I bet it is.

This wool is perfect for critters! Its so sad that I can only make a few of them then its gone forever. SIGH.

When people touch this raccoon in real life, the first thing they say is "Wow, He is sturdy!" That sturdiness is why sewing felt dolls is only an intermittent thing for me. Its tough! :-)

More critters listed tomorrow I think...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:19 PM

    Cute! But where are the goaties and alpacas?
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest Raccoon I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I had a Raccoon as a pet once and I was amazed at how they could use their little hands to do things, usually things you didn't want them to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks fabulous! Great sewing job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *squee* He is adorable!! These guys are all awesome. I bet they're gonna go quick.

    btw, I nominated ya (if you didn't see) for "Kreativ Blogger" on my site ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, he's so cute! And well made. Great job, Tara!

    ReplyDelete