Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I don't feel bound by your rules.

I often start, and then don't finish.

Cathy was right in her guess on my last post, its a type of Batcat book that I have been working on. Its just a small one, and its pretty far along, but I got bored of it and will work on it again next week.

So NOW I am working on a big batch of something...
Seee? See how sneaky I am??? Can you get my super sneaky clue? haha

I am sewing up a storm now. Maybe tomorrow or the next day I will be able to post some pictures of the little brood. Booooo.

P.S. The new "Following" gadget by Blogger (over there on the right-->) is going to change my blogging life, I just know it. I may actually comment on other peoples blogs now! Haha. I am going to go following crazy.

1 comment:

  1. i'm the same. so many things started but it takes me forever to finish them.

    thanks for the mention :) the little bat wing looks adorable! that's what it is, right? at least i'm guessing since you mentioned "an army of bats" in your shop announcement :)

    if you want to go to the clothing show, i have 2 free tickets and am happy to give them to you.

    ReplyDelete