Tuesday, November 4, 2008

How long until next Halloween?

Halloween is OVER. How depressing!! I am sad.

It was awesome though.

We were sort of rockabilly/psychobilly zombies of some sort. We had already forgotten or abandoned parts of our costume by this point. The flash makes us look less zombie-ish than we really were. We left accidental tattoo prints on the rental car, each other, animals, and furniture. Wahaha.
BOOzefest V

We were at a party called BOOzefest. BOOzefest V to be exact. Five years of awesome parties. Hosted by two awesome friends that pretty much went Halloween crazy, and spared no expense to make sure everyone had a great time. They have a nice big house that was packed with decorations, food, and many,many drinks. Their parties are always good, but this one was really great. I feel lucky to not only have generous friends, but friends who also like Halloween as much as I do!

Good turnout too! We won third prize in the costume contest. Cheeeers!

So I sit here listening to my Halloween playlist while I begin to switch to Christmas mode. Its not an easy transition!! I would trade in Christmas for a second Halloween in a second. *grumble* Ok, trying not to be a grinch...

I listed my first Christmas item.
I always have this set in my shop at Christmas. This years version's images are a touch larger and a teeny bit more saturated.

I don't really know if I will make any more specifically Christmas themed items. Its such a gamble, and I am not a gambler I guess. ;-) I do have some little things started, and will probably try to get some of them listed this week.

I am shutting down my shop for Christmas on December 10th, so I pretty much only have ONE MONTH. Guess I better got on it.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:42 AM

    Shutting down? Forever? What did I miss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah. I guess it does read like "shutting own forever." OOPS SORRY! I will fix that. Its jut shutting for Christmas, like I always do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:49 AM

    As always, I love what you produce. The Halloween party looks like it was loads of fun :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love these! They're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete