Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nocturnal Notes Stationery Set

A new stationery set is complete!

nocturnal note set 2


YES, its the same image that you have seen one billion times before in my shop. Haha. This is actually my test stationery. To see if I could print something balancing quality and cost. I think it came out quite cute!

I would love to just send them out to the printers like some other stationery sellers do, but you have to do such large volumes...If I did work that was a teeny tiny bit more salable to a wider audience, I would be all over that. I hope gravestones come into fashion.


The set has 6 printed papers, three blank, three lined. And then I added some little stickers!
nocturnal note set
The stickers were initially added for addressing the envelopes, but then I added some useless ones just for a fun extra.

I am thinking of getting purple or even gray or black envelopes to try out with this set. I think half of the reason I am doing stationery is so I can buy envelopes. (YAY!!) I wonder if I should design the stationery first, or buy the envelopes first?

I have another stationery set (a batcat one!) that is still in the development stage, but its almost there. I am just fussing with the printing and colours.

Off to draw something new to show you. I promise not to recycle any old artwork. hee hee.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:53 PM

    That is the best stationary set I've seen since I found a Brom one at Mile High Comics forever ago (which, by the way, also had stickers just for useless fun).

    I really need to get my act together and buy stuff from your shop! Every time I tell myself, "Wait until pay day" whatever it is that I wanted was grabbed up by some other lucky buyer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:49 PM

    Your work is great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) Thanks! I am really glad you guys like the set!

    ReplyDelete