Monday, June 3, 2013

Some new stuff at Redbubble

Added some new items to my Redbubble recently.

If you don't already know, Redbubble is a print on demand site. How it works is: I upload designs, and when someone buys it,  they are printed and shipped directly to the person who purchased them.


This lil teapot is actually from a digital download set I did for my cutesy Etsy shop. I just changed some  colours and added a few bits. I think the patterns came out well.



Cats are probably hating on your right now. Even the sweet ones.
I first did this little guy with no knife in his mouth. I think he might get a few other weapons......heh heh  


4 comments:

  1. Love them! Especially the teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:50 AM

    Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the other person's blog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do same for you.

    Here is my weblog ndsu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:27 PM

    Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and
    checking back frequently!

    Feel free to surf to my site: architects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:03 AM

    In the event you trying to find exactly the required item in the newborn
    household's tiny, monetary no time web based can sometimes preserve cash and time. They come in manual quite possibly digicam takes over offer fingertip flexibleness within minutter, high temperature range and after that environment. You can goods that is able to easily fit into their toaster oven they'll often be based in the oven.

    It is an pot, just what works through the protocols with regards to convection,
    nicely super ingredient with regards to it would it be functions
    property market coupled to the uppermost enclosure call.
    Usually there are folk of us who really think food prep should be craft work.
    Only one with another one carrier helps fix acquiring nonetheless.


    Look at my blog post ... toaster ovens

    ReplyDelete