Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wow!

500 sales!!Aww! My dude is the best and always surprises me with one for every hundred sales. This one may be the last as 500 is "the big leagues" to me. At 600 I will buy something for myself! :-)

I can't belive I am almost too busy to make Halloween stuff (aside from bat cookies and my costume and all my regular stuff) But I did manage to make this little lady...She is evil witch in training, but it isn't going very well because she is too nice and cute. Gawd, I love to make these cat things.

:-)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:14 PM

    tara, congrats! i'm jealous (of your sales and the cookie - yum!) :)
    now i should be asking YOU for advice!
    your cat witch is very cute and she's pink. how could a pink kitty be evil?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:15 PM

    Your bf is amazing. *hugs* Congrats on 500 sales!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! 500 sales! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete