Sunday, March 17, 2013

Unexpected Wedding

My younger brother got married, pretty much as a surprise.

I don't care about weddings. They aren't my thing. The idea of getting married is a nightmare, not a dream to me. But this might be the the closest I have ever came to understanding the appeal.

This couple has a decade of good times, two cute kids, so they are already a family. This is just a little symbol that puts a bow on top of that. It was so uncomplicated and so them. Just show up, say nice things, kiss then go out for dinner. Fifteen people and no accessories.

Just putting this post out there into the universe, hoping more people will just do this in the future. It is ok to just get married, you don't have to have a wedding.


1 comment:

  1. Awww! Nice pic! I'm happy I got to see you for a smidge! :D

    ReplyDelete