Friday, April 12, 2013

Makes you late for dinner.

I haven't been drawing much, because sitting in a chair makes my back hurt. Which is a pretty serious concern for someone who sits at the computer or sits at the sewing machine, or sits at a drawing table all day.

I think I prematurely aged.  Possibly going to be one of those "Ow my back" people for life now. Its really helping my cheer levels, which were pretty high to begin with. *Sarcasm chasm, watch out*

I think I am on the mend though. I completed this. (For no discernable reason...)
hobbit
The Hobbit is so cute. Re-watching it, I still think its cute. All the characters are cute. All the actors are cute. Ugh, Bilbo's house is so dang cuute. The movie has no women in it, which is terribly UNCUTE, but other than that problematic crap...CUTE.  Should have put off seeing it until all three movies were finished, though. Waiting is the worst.

As for the comic, I know its a popular act on tumblr to be like "Oh, I hate people, I just need my computers heat for love" but seriously, that is me. This comic isn't an exaggeration. Everyone, you are nice and lovely and I might even like you, but I want you to GO AWAY.  Even if you are an amazing wizard and offering the adventure of a lifetime..Nahhhh.




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:47 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete